Friday, September 24, 2010

Fr. Antonio Bico - In Memorium




The Rev. Antonio Bico, an engaging priest known for his work with drug addicts and his ability to draw crowds to his church, died September 22nd after suffering for years from a liver condition. He was 43. Fr. Tony was a wonderful, holy priest - a dear friend of the Missionaries of Charity.


Seton Hall U. Profile HERE

Our Lady of Fatima Facebook HERE

Obit HERE


* Above picture shows Fr. Tony, playing his accordion, entertaining the children at the Missionary of Charity mission in Newark New Jersey - Christmas 2003.

2 comments:

Martin said...

Fr. Tony is (and will always be) the DEFINITION of the priesthood of Jesus Christ to me. How blest I was to be his friend. How much I will miss him, I cannot express....God bless him forever...Marty

Duarte said...

That is me in the picture playing guitar with Fr. Bico. One of my fondest memories with Fr. T was playing music with him. Him and i wrote a song this summer that really encompassed the journey of one who struggles... T loved with a heart as big as the divine heart he worshiped so much. I love u T...