Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Senate Defeats Nelson Amendment, How Sad


I am appalled, saddened and disgusted. Health care? How can you call a bill health care if it mandates the killing of children? And what about this president - the president of change. Didn't Mr. Obama say there would not be federal funding for abortion in this "health care" bill?
I hesitated to say it - but the truth must be heard. This president is a "LIAR." Politicians who vote yes to a bill that funds abortion are nothing but EVIL. I am called to pray for them, but it won't be easy.

The Senate Vote on Motion to Table (Kill) Nelson Amendment HERE

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

:(
What sad news.

And today in Italy parliament passed the abortive (day after) pill, the RU486!

:( :( :(

My Chocolate Heart said...

I'm with you, Brian. 'Tis a very sad day, and how terribly ironic in the worst way that they did this on Mary's feast day.
May God yet save us from this terrible, evil bill.