Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby Robins

Standing close to my backyard deck is a tall forsythia bush. I noticed my dog Shelby gazing at the bush with an inquisitive look - so - I walked over towards the bush - my hands pushed away some of the branches, then - out of nowhere - a Robin Red Breast squawked, wildly fluttered its wings and flew away. And there it was, a small nest with newborn baby robins. Always with my camera, I took a quick shot.

The baby Robins remind me, how good is our God. He takes good care of the birds, and He takes good care of us.


The Gospel according to St. Matthew 6:25-26

For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? “Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?

1 comment:

Molly said...

What a great moment to have your camera. I'm the one always saying "ahh, I forgot my camera".