Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Phil Wickham - check him out!

I don't listen to much Christian music, other than Gregorian chant - and some of the modern liturgical music we use at Holy Mass. A few months ago I was browsing on YouTube - I came across this Christian musician, Phil Wickham. I watched some of his videos. This guy is awesome! I bought his CD "Cannons", and I have no regrets. Check him out..



Jesus Lord of heaven (lyrics)

Jesus Lord of heaven, oh I do not deserve

the grace that you have given, and the promise of Your word
Lord I stand in wonder, of the sacrifice You made
Mercy beyond measure, my debt You freely paid
Chorus:

Your love is deeper, than any ocean higher

than the heavens reaches, beyond the stars in the sky
Jesus Your love has no bounds
Jesus Your love has no bounds
Jesus Your love has no bounds
Jesus Your love has no bounds

Link

No comments: